Logistical Added Value in High Doses
Your pharmaceutical products are valuable and sensitive. Therefore they need a logistical handling under special conditions.
FIEGE warehouses and staff guarantee precise process flows and ideal warehouse conditions.
This allows us, as a specialist with international know-how in the pharmaceutical industry, to offer to you customised supply chain concepts that are precision tailored to your needs. Every concept thus ensures your supply chain while detecting potential cost savings and added value within your supply chain.
We guarantee secure procedures and cost-optimised warehouse process flows in strict compliance with the most recent cGMP standards. The immediate implementation of the latest changes to the law and recent guidelines are just as much a matter of course as is the exclusive use of experienced and trained qualified personnel from the pharmaceutical industry.
What we can offer to you: We analyse your warehousing processes without any obligation for you and uncover measurable added values. You decide how to proceed afterwards.
Our services in detail:
- Dedicated GMP-certified pharmaceutical warehouses
- Temperature controlled warehouses and deliveries (-20°C, 2 to 8°C, 15 to 25°C)
- Experienced and trained qualified personnel
- Maximum security standards (surveillance, electronic access control, camera surveillance systems, redundant annunciator systems )
- State-of-the-art processing
- Distribution of samples
- Complete batch tracing incl. management of recalls
- Pharmaceutical quarantine management
- Clinical test management
- Returns management & destruction of products that are not for sale
- Value added services such as order taking and processing through own call centre
- Packaging & labelling
- Wholesaler licenses
- Distribution to the patient's home
- Real-time tracking & tracing of your products via GPS as well as real-time monitoring of temperatures incl. alerts in the event of temperature variations