More Time for Your Patients
The current situation in hospitals presents itself as follows: Hospital staff spend 20% of their working hours dealing with logistical duties - in every single department. FIEGE Hospital Logistics optimises the supply chain cross-departmental: procurement, dispensary, sterilisation, operating theatre, laboratory and laundry service. Consolidating the supply chain creates significant added value.
By centralising the logistics and thus harmonising the material flow, by deliveries that are demand-actuated and customised service modules, synergies are created. These synergies enable you to slim down process flows in day-to-day operations, to alleviate your staff and increase the time dedicated to every patient. If you have to keep an eye on the costs as well as the care, FIEGE Healthcare Logistics will enable you to return your focus on the person behind the patient again.
Medical Order Center
The MedicalOrder®Center (www.medical-order.de) co-ordinates and optimises various services models in the supply chain of individual hospitals and other healthcare facilities, such as: order processes, transports, warehousing for the dispensary and sterilisation as well as for the entire procurement process.
The concept: Guarantor for the efficient supply
- Centralisation of goods logistics - decentralisation of pharmaceutical and medical product know-how
- Cost-efficient supply through online connection of the single departments in basket module operation and via semi-automated picking technology
- Pan-hospital medicine and medical goods picking leads to the standardisation of, for example, a pharmaceutical directory of some 1,350 medications for 18 facilities
- Standardisation of material flows
- Merging of purchase volumes