Technology in the healthcare industry is progressing more rapidly than in most other business sectors - these developments take place close to people. To ensure that this remains the same in future, professional service providers, who have understood the industry's processes and who support companies in focusing on their core competencies are needed. Outsourcing creates this freedom and in addition, lowers costs.
Supply chain concepts in Healthcare Logistics that work!
Medical products require a sophisticated logistical handling:
On the one hand time and short reaction times are crucial; on the other hand, hygiene regulations are more distinct than for other industries. In addition to this, supply chain requirements and demands differ for the individual healthcare segments. This makes clear why FIEGE Healthcare Logistics has created concepts that cater to the following industries with precision:
|Pharmaceutical logistics||Hospital logistics||Medtech logistics|
Customised supply chain concepts that are realised according to the needs of your company.
That way the following potential added values can be realised:
- Slimming down processes
- Optimising processes
- Reducing costs
- Using synergies
- Increasing efficiency
Healthcare Logistics Consulting
The basis for a successful supply chain partnership with FIEGE is the analysis of the current situation. By examining existing processes, optimisation and rationalisation potential are ascertained and corresponding FIEGE Healthcare Logistics service modules are determined. The benchmarks are market-driven future requirements. The goal is always the same: to reduce running costs or opportunity costs while improving efficiency and care.
Because of our optimised performance systems and many years of experience in the healthcare industry, we guarantee efficient and secure process flows and systems.
- Modular as well as customised service elements
- Transparent and efficient process flows
- 24/7 emergency service and emergency concepts
- Detailed preliminary analysis and planning
- Secure, adaptable IT structures
- Daily updates and process documentation
- Reliable monitoring of all processes
- Persistent implementation of all legal requirements and changes
- International market and price know-how
- FIEGE is neutral (no manufacturer, no trader, no procurement platform)
- No risk since FIEGE works on a success basis